Welcome to Little Saints Nursery!
We Love To Learn Through Play!
When your child starts nursery we tell you that our children learn through play. We plan to follow their interests and hopefully develop play activities that stimulate and encourage all of the above. We thought you might like to know what your children are learning whilst they are playing! All of these achievements prepare children for school and for life.
- acquire knowledge, skills, concepts and attitudes in a meaningful context;
- make informed choices and become confident independent learners;
- Work at their own pace in a non – competitive environment;
- learn how to express and deal with their emotions and behavior appropriately;
- begin to shape their attitudes and make sense of the world;
- gain in self esteem and develop a sense of personal identity;
- grow, develop and change;
- increase their ability to understand and use language effectively.